Quality Languages is a 5-star Trustpilot rated translation agency who translates legal documents from French to English. It is accredited with the ATC and its specialist translators are registered with the ITI and CIOL
Do you need to translate legal documents from French to English? Then we can help. We provide standard and certified translations accepted by French and British authorities for official use.
We provide same-day quotations, urgent 24-48 hour, and standard 5-day translations, so you don’t have to wait to get on with your process. We regularly translate the following types of documents:
- Terms & Conditions
- Court documents
- Police reports
- Legal opinions
- Wills & probate/succession documents
- Powers of attorney
- Property deeds and paperwork
- Criminal record DBS checks
- Schengen visas
- ID documents including birth, death and marriage certificates
- Plus many more
In some cases your translation may need further levels of certification for official use in the UK. There are three in total and we can provide them all:
1. Certified Translation As accredited members of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC), we certify our translation as accurate.
2. Notarised Translation The Notary authenticates our company credentials and signs and stamps the translation, to certify it as an official document.
3. Apostilled Translation (Legalised Translation) The UK government authenticates the Notary credentials and attaches an apostille to the notarised translation, making it into a legal document. legalising the translation
For more information from the UK government about getting your documents legalised please see here.