Quality Languages is a 5* Trustpilot rated translation agency. It is accredited with the ATC and its translators are registered with the ITI and CIOL
Do you need to translate a French will? Then we can help. We provide certified translations accepted by British authorities.
We provide same-day quotations, urgent 24-48 hour and standard 5 day translations, so you don’t have to wait to get on with your process. We regularly translate the following types of documents:
- Wills & probate documents
- Birth & death certificates
- Marriage & divorce certificates
- Property deeds and paperwork
- Criminal record DBS checks
- Schengen visa applications
- plus many more
In some cases, your translation may need further levels of certification. There are three in total and we can provide them all:
1. Certified Translation As accredited members of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC), we certify our translation as accurate.
2. Notarised Translation The Notary authenticates our company credentials and signs and stamps the translation, to certify it as an official document.
3. Apostilled Translation (Legalised Translation) The UK government authenticates the Notary credentials and attaches an apostille to the notarised translation, making it into a legal document.
For more information from the UK government about getting your documents legalised please see here.