Quality Languages is a 5-star Trustpilot rated translation agency providing French to English translation services near you.
Accredited with the ATC, its official translators are registered with the French authorities and the ITI and CIOL in the UK.
Do you need French to English translation services? We can help. Our virtual offices can provide standard, certified and sworn translations for you, wherever you are based, accepted by French and British authorities.
Our commercial and private translations are used across France, the UK and internationally, to help businesses communicate and grow, and individuals successfully complete their necessary processes.
We provide same-day quotations, urgent 24-48 hour and standard 5-day translations, so you don’t have to wait to get on with your process. Our French translators regularly translate the following types of documents:
- Birth & death certificates
- Marriage & divorce certificates
- Terms & Conditions
- Company Incorporation certificates
- Wills & probate documents
- Court proceedings
- Property deeds and paperwork
- Criminal record DBS checks
- Schengen visas
- Plus many more
You may be asked to use a French ‘official’ sworn translator, called either a “traducteur assermenté” or an “expert judiciaire”. We can provide this, for you to successfully complete your official process in France.
For use in the UK, your translation may need certain levels of certification. There are three in total and we can provide them all:
1. Certified Translation As accredited members of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC), we certify our translation as accurate.
2. Notarised Translation The Notary authenticates our company credentials and signs and stamps the translation, to certify it as an official document.
3. Apostilled Translation (Legalised Translation) The UK government authenticates the Notary credentials and attaches an apostille to the notarised translation, making it into a legal document.
For more information from the UK government about getting your documents legalised please see here.