Quality Languages is a 5-star Trustpilot rated translation agency providing Italian birth certificate translations. It is accredited with the ATC and its translators are registered with the ITI and CIOL
If you need to translate your birth certificate to Italian, we can help. Our virtual offices specialise in the following sectors and specialisms, providing business, personal and certified Italian translations for you, wherever you are based.
- Certified & Official translations
- Sales & Marketing translations
- Manufacturing translations
- Legal translations
- Health & Safety translations
We provide same-day quotations, urgent 24-48 hour and standard 5 day translations, so you don’t have to wait to get on with your process.
We regularly provide certified and official translations of the following types of documents:
- Birth & death certificates
- Marriage & divorce certificates
- Wills & probate documents
- Property deeds and paperwork
- Criminal record DBS checks
- Schengen visas
- Plus many more
In some cases, further levels of certification might be needed. There are three in total and we provide them all:
1. Certified Translation As members of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC) we certify our translations as accurate
2. Notarised Translation The Notary authenticates our company credentials and signs and stamps the translation, to certify it as an official document.
3. Apostilled Translation (Legalised Translation) The UK government authenticates the Notary credentials and attaches an apostille to the notarised translation, making it into a legal document.
For more information from the UK government about getting your documents legalised please see here.