Quality Languages is a 5* Trustpilot rated translation agency with official German translators. It is accredited with the ATC and its translators are registered with the ITI and CIOL
Have you been asked to provide an official German translation? Then we can help. We provide certified translations accepted by all British authorities.
We provide same-day quotations, urgent 24-48 hour and standard 5 day translations, so you don’t have to wait to get on with your process. We regularly translate the following types of documents:
- Birth & death certificates
- Marriage & divorce certificates
- Wills & probate documents
- Property deeds and paperwork
- Criminal record DBS/ACRO checks
- Plus many more
In some cases your translation may need further levels of certification. There are three in total and we can provide them all:
1. Certified Translation As accredited members of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC), we certify our translation as accurate.
2. Notarised Translation The Notary authenticates our company credentials and signs and stamps the translation, to certify it as an official document.
3. Apostilled Translation (Legalised Translation) The UK government authenticates the Notary credentials and attaches an apostille to the notarised translation, making it into a legal document.
For more information from the UK government about getting your documents legalised please see here.