Quality Languages is a 5-star Trustpilot rated translation agency, accredited with the ATC. Its translators are registered with the ITI and CIOL
Have you been asked to provide a translation by the French consulate? Then we can help. We provide standard and certified translations accepted by British and French authorities.
We provide same-day quotations, urgent 24-48 hour and standard 3-5 day translations, so you don’t have to wait to get on with your process. We regularly translate the following types of documents between English and French:
- Birth & death certificates
- Marriage & divorce certificates
- Wills & probate documents
- Property deeds and paperwork
- Company certificate of incorporation
- Criminal record DBS checks
- Schengen visas
- Plus many more
In some cases further levels of certification might be needed, there are three in total and we provide them all:
1. Certified Translation As accredited members of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC), we certify our translation as accurate.
2. Notarised Translation The Notary authenticates our company credentials and signs and stamps the translation, to certify it as an official document.
3. Apostilled Translation (Legalised Translation) The UK government authenticates the Notary credentials and attaches an apostille to the notarised translation, making it into a legal document.
For more information from the UK government about getting your documents legalised please see here.