Quality Languages is a 5-star Trustpilot rated translation agency who is accredited with the ATC. Its translators are registered with the ITI and CIOL in the UK and the relevant courts in France.
Do you need a certified English to French translator for an official translation? Then we can help. We create certified translations and Traductions Assermentées accepted by British and French authorities.
We provide same-day quotations, and standard 3-5 day translations, so you don’t have to wait to get on with your process. We regularly translate the following types of documents:
- Birth & death certificates
- Marriage & divorce certificates
- Wills & probate documents
- Property deeds and paperwork
- Criminal record DBS checks
- Company certificate of incorporation
- Schengen visas
- Plus many more
In some cases further levels of certification might be needed. There are three in total and we can provide them all:
1. Certified Translation As accredited members of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC), we certify our translation as accurate.
2. Notarised Translation The Notary authenticates our company credentials and signs and stamps the translation, to certify it as an official document.
3. Apostilled Translation (Legalised Translation) The UK government authenticates the Notary credentials and attaches an apostille to the notarised translation, making it into a legal document.
For more information from the UK government about getting your documents legalised please see here.