Quality Languages has a combined experience of over 40 years’ experience working and translating legal documents for British and international legal sectors.
We translate a wide range of legal texts, including:
- Immigration status
- Employment status
- Deed of sale
- Property deeds
- Homeowners association
- Bank statements
- Birth or death certificates
- Schengen visa application
- Power of attorney
- Legal opinions
- Counsel opinion & rulings
- Diplomas and degrees
- Letters Rogatory / Letters of Request / Commission Rogatoire
- Notarisation and apostille services
- Company documentation
- Memorandum & articles of association or incorporation
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) documentation
- Terms and Conditions
- Privacy Notices
- Police witness statements
- Interview transcripts
- European arrest warrants, and local Search and Arrest warrants,
- Court orders and petitions
- Transcripts of oral examinations by investigating magistrates or judges
- Criminal record checks
We always treat your work as confidential. We only accept projects when we know we can provide an expert service and, when appropriate, we consult with further subject experts.
We understand when you need precise attention to detail, for example when your documents will be submitted as evidence, or will become legally binding, and when you just need them for information purposes, such as when you’re still sifting through and deciding what is and isn’t relevant to your case. We tailor our services accordingly, and help you remain efficient and accurate, while still cost effective
We draw on our extensive experience with the British Metropolitan Police and various County Constabularies, as well as HMRC and EU and International Law bodies like the United Nations International Court of Justice, and the International Criminal Court at The Hague.
We are used to dealing with the challenges arising from differences between UK common law and international civil law.
Legal Translation Case Study:
We have translated a lot of GDPR-related documents, helping numerous companies remain compliant with EU data protection regulation, strengthening their customer relationships and maintaining their sales activity.
We are also particularly proud of our work on such projects as this one, for the UK’s SCD7 Serious and Organised Crime group (now part of Specialist Crime and Operations).
We can help prepare & translate your documents in advance
Certain documents are more likely than others to be needed as standard in legal proceedings or projects, and we recommend having these translated and ready in advance. Some will be specific to you or the client and some can be used as templates. For example:
- Proof of financial circumstances – If you intend on applying for Legal Aid abroad to pursue a criminal case, applicants will be expected to provide this documentation.
- Letters Rogatory – These follow a standard format
- European enforcement orders
We can work with you to build up a library of often-used translated documents, saving you time and money on future projects.